solutions to drive and automate your TV & Radio channels
In every heart of a TV Station, there lies an automation system that will playout the contents from a daily playlist and ultimately delivering the content on their desired Broadcast platform and eventually to the viewers themselves. With emerging technologies everyday, TV Broadcasters may choose to transmit their content through the 5 widely used platforms which are Satellite, Terrestrial, IPTV, Cable TV or even through OTT which is the next upcoming trend these days. If you are planning for TV Channels expansion or perhaps starting up a new TV Station from scratch, we have the technical know how and expertise to help you in this endeavor.
Click on the tabs below to find out more about each specific solution that we can provide:
- Simultaneous and independent Multi-Channel Recording and Playout, instantaneous switchover to slow playback mode and selection of playback input.
- Smooth speed regulation, from 100% to frame-by-frame playback.
- Real-time formatting and creation of a video clips database.
- Fast editing, collation, and playback of highlights.
- Execution of playlists as a sequence of events for Broadcast Channels (Programmes, Ads, Promos, etc).
- Automatic creation of proxy-copies of materials during recording or importing files.
- Import of media files with various types of compression and file containers from external production systems to the Server RAID Array.
- Automatic background file Transcoding during import if necessary, File Container exchange and Audio Level Normalization.
- Automatic generation of Metadata when they arrive in the Server being Recorded or Imported, with the option of manual or automatic Metadata entry and editing.
- Provision of Network Client stations with Metadata search, as well as viewing and navigation services through Low Proxy for fast access to materials and Editing.
- Editing and Trimming of Video Clips directly within the Recording and Broadcasting process.
- Real-Time editing of playlist lines while they are being executed;
- Export of Media files to the Playout Server, through the network, to other workstations, to Non-Linear Editing (NLE) stations, or even to the Archives.
- Protected archiving of contents (Media data and Metadata) in the form of media and database files on a Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks (RAID).
- Application of Server Redundancy and Playout Backup schemes from N+1 to N+N for Recording and Broadcasting Channels with Synchronization of Playlists.