8x2" 1RU Multi-channels Rack-Mount Monitor
KRM-208A is the 8x2" 3G-SDI rack mount monitor, equipped with 8x2"LED backlight LCD panels, supporting 3G/HD-SDI inputs and outputs, each with embedded audio and UMD, a good choice for multi-channel signal system integration applications.
7" Multi-channel On-camera LCD Monitor
KVM-7051W,cost-effective 7inch portable monitor.IPS LCD panel with 1024x600 high resolution,adopts metal casing design,supper slim and light weight,camera mountingon all sides.Soft carrying bag,screen protector and replaceable battery plate make it an nice choice for shooting outside.
9" FHD Broadcast LCD Monitor
KVM-9051W, portable 9inch monitor, IPS LCD panel with 1920x1200 full HD resolution, adopts metal casing design, supper slim and light weight, camera mounting on all sides, combines with replaceable battery plate. Supporting full broadcasting features such as waveform, vector, histogram and so on, it is a nice choice for shooting and production.
7-inch Portable Field 3G-SDI Monitor
• Model Number: VZ-070FM-E
• SDI Embedded 2CH Audio Level Meter
• SDI to HDMI Cross Conversion
• Wave / Vector Scope
• Image Flip & Zoom, Histogram
• Gamma 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.35, 2.4, 2.6, 2.8
• Front User-Definable Buttons (F1 to F4)
• Screen Color Mode: Blue, Red, Green & Mono
• H/V Delay, Peaking, Exposure, False Color (SD/HD SDI)
• Tally (Red, Green) Support, Metal Case, Hood
10.1-inch Portable Field 3G-SDI Monitor
• Model Number: VZ-101FM-E
• 3G SDI – SMPTE 425M-A, 274M, 296M, 125M & ITU-R BT.656
• 12bit to 8bit Processing
• Resolution (1280×800)
• Integrated dust proof front panel, Color Temperature
• Image Flip & Zoom
• Lux Auto Brightness
• Various Markers
• Built-in Speaker
• Check Field: Red, Green, Blue & Mono
• Image Flip, Zoom
• H/V Delay
• Red/Green/Yellow Mode Tally
• Zero, Under, Over, Pixel to Pixel Scan
• Freeze, Clock, Phase
• Precise White Balance & Gamma
• On-Screen Menu
• Shoe Mount, Battery Mount Plate
When you’re working live in the studio or out at an event in a large venue such as a stadium, the URSA Studio Viewfinder gives you everything you need to comfortably operate your URSA Mini in live production! The bright 7” screen has a detachable sunshade and includes large handles and an articulated pivot mount that let you position and move the viewfinder independent of the camera! The large rotary control dials and customizable function buttons let you make on the fly adjustments without having to take your eyes off the action! Set up is quick and easy using the included V-Lock plate and it connects directly to the SDI monitor and power output on your URSA Mini, so you don’t need additional cables or power supplies.
Product added to compare.