8x2" 1RU Multi-channels Rack-Mount Monitor
KRM-208A is the 8x2" 3G-SDI rack mount monitor, equipped with 8x2"LED backlight LCD panels, supporting 3G/HD-SDI inputs and outputs, each with embedded audio and UMD, a good choice for multi-channel signal system integration applications.
Package Weight 3.00 kg
Refunds & Return Policy
1xBNC(one screen): 3G/HD/SD-SDI
1xBNC(one screen): 3G/HD/SD-SDI
Compatible SDI Formats
4:2:2 YCbCr 10-bit: 1080p(60/59.94/50)
4:4:4 YCbCr/RGB 10-bit: 1080i(60/59.94/50)
4:4:4 YCbCr/RGB 12-bit: 1080p(30/29.97/25/24/23.98/30sF/29.97sF/25sF/24sF/23.98sF)
4:2:2 YCbCr 12-bit: 1080i(60/59.94/50) / 1080p(30/29.97/25/24/23.98/30sF/29.97sF/25sF/24sF/23.98sF)
4:4:4 YCbCr/RGB 10-bit: 720p(60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98)
SMPTE-274M: 1080i(60/59.94/50) / 1080p(30/29.97/25/24/23.98/30sF/29.97sF/25sF/24sF/23.98sF)
ITU－R BT.656: 576i(50)
SDI Audio In: Supported
Audio Meter Display: Supported
Operating Temperature: -10℃～50℃
Input Voltage: DC 12V
Power Consumption: 22W
Power-Saving Mode: Turn off unimportant key automatically if no signal input
Accessory: Power Cord/Rackmount Brackets
6 Other products that might interest you:
4-input HD switcher with H.264 streaming encoder/recorder and cables, inside a hand-carry case
The GO-650SR is a compact package that includes a flexible 4-input switcher and streaming encoder/recorder, packed into a durable case -- all at an excellent affordable price. The included SE-650 switcher is capable of broadcasting at 1080i max resolution. It can also output to 720p, making it perfect for reliable streaming.
With the included H.264 web streaming encoder, you can stream your show to virtually any CDN like Facebook, YouTube, Twitch in no time. You can also use Datavideo's own DVS-200 streaming server software to send videos to multiple destinations at the same time!
Gold mount compatible battery plate with Molex connector for attaching third party batteries to URSA cameras.
Dual HDMI/3G-SDI HEVC 1080p60 Compact Encoder
• Support remote NAS storage or local storage to an external USB device/SD Card.
• Support PIP layout switch and layout preview through an HDMI output.
• Support remote control.
• Support rack mount.
• Encode HEVC directly.
• Support PoE (Power over Ethernet).
• One XLR audio input female receptacle.
PlayBox Technology has incorporated its most advanced playout engine which is the result of over 15 years of experience in developing playout solutions for the world's leading broadcasters.
PlayBox Technology Channel-in-a-Box provides an integrated playout solution for Broadcasters and OTT service providers in a 1RU, 2RU or 3RU server, regardless if you are working with IP or SDI.
The CIAB will enable you to playout an IP stream or an SDI in SD, HD or UHD. PlayBox Technology’s CIAB takes care of all your scheduling needs and uses simple, clean and engaging HTML5 for your transmission graphics needs including crawlers and rollers.
As you would expect from PlayBox Technology, it offers sophisticated and easy to use automation. We have designed a user friendly ingest which also gives you the ability to FTP your media straight to the Channel-in-a-Box, saving you time.
It is available as a complete turnkey solution for single channel or multichannel HD SDI/SD.
Standalone 6 Channel Multi-format Video Switcher
• 6 channel inputs: 4×SDI and 2×DVI-I/HDMI/VGA/USB player inputs
• 2×SDI & 1×HDMI PGM outputs, 1×SDI AUX output, 1×SDI & 1×HDMI multiview outputs
• Good compatibility, accept multi-format input; PGM/AUX output format selectable
• Remote PTZ camera control: Visca & Pelco protocol
• T-Bar/ AUTO/ CUT transitions and MIX/ FADE/ WIPE effects
• Luma Key/ Chroma Key for virtual studio
• PIP/ POP window size and position adjustable
• Record PGM video to SD card, up to 1080p60
• Audio mixer: XLR/RCA audio & SDI, HDMI, USB embedded audio
Open and intuitive user interface
• Easy-to-use character generator
• Publish Items for use by the OnTheAir Video and OnTheAir Node attributes
• Output to SDI or NDI®
• Built-in RSS feed
• Crawls (either to left or to right)
• Use an additional video input as background
• Play animated image sequences or videos
• Remotely controllable
Product added to compare.