Managed Streaming for CatonNet!
AirBox Neo + TitleBox Neo
- Write a review
Hi Quality Streaming and Graphics engine
AirBox provides automated content playout for satellite channels, cable head-ends, over-the-air broadcasters and corporate TV users. It is designed to be extremely robust, in order to meet the highest reliability demands of on-air playout. Due to its unique modular architecture, it is also suitable for webcasters, hotel Pay TV channels, corporate presentations, video wall sourcing and other program distribution systems.
TitleBox provides on-air graphics that can be interactively controlled. You can enable multi-layer simultaneous crawls, rolls, animated icons, clocks and text templates with a click of the mouse. TitleBox provides full on-air command, including text selection, running speed and transitions.
Refunds & Return Policy
Video + CG & Graphics Features:
• Compatible with a vast variety of compression types: MPEG-2, DV, DVCPro, DVCPro HD, AVC/H.264, HAVC/H.265, XAVC etc.
• Supports a multitude of media containers: MPEG-2 program and transport streams, AVI, QuickTime, MP4, MXF, GXF, LXF etc.
• SMPTE2016-3 AFD Support
• Advanced time-based scheduling with automated conflict resolving
• Simultaneous video scaling of both live input and playlist output
• Mixing different media formats, frame rates and resolutions in a single playlist
• Built-in static and animated logos support
• Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby-E audio media playback and output
• Automatic audio routing and remapping based on audio language, type and other metadata
• Automatic Loudness Control
• Live sources from SDI, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, MPEG-2 TS (UDP/ RTP), HTTP(S), RTMP, MMS(H)
• SCTE 104/35 generation for commercial insertion
• SCTE-104 Decoder for Digital Program/Commercial Insertion (optional)
• UDP/RTP/RTMP stream output • Metadata support for text-rich graphics insertion
• Detailed playout log (AsRun log, System log)
• Live Show Clipboard for on-the-fly event and live stream insertion
• Third party devices control (video routers, video mixers, DTMF, GPI, etc.)
• Remote playout control through VDCP, GPI, DTMF, Network API, etc.
• Redundant Playout